Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Restrictions will be in place to support social distancing requirements and face masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times when visiting our centre. Remember to check in via the mySA GOV app QR code at the entrance.
Please read the following important information regarding COVIDThe Centre is working to ensure the health and safety of all patrons and staff is maintained. We want to address the growing fears around the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and share with you the information we have at the current time.
We are working to ensure our centre remains a safe place to visit and work. The health and safety of our community is our main priority, we always uphold a high standard of hygiene within the centre, however are taking extra precautions during this time.
We hope you will do what you can to take care of yourself and those around you, we also encourage you to use and support our community facility with confidence while it is safe to do so.
Please see the latest update on the situation below.
Remember is you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the flu, cough or cold to please remain away from the centre until you are feeling 100%.
Update - 27/07/2021
As per the State Government directive, we will be reopening on Wednesday 28-July.
We will be following social distancing rules and capacities, masks are mandatory indoors and should be worn at all times unless exercising. All guests must check-in via the mySA GOV app when visiting us.
This is subject to change in line with revisions from the state government.
Your Memberships and Passes
Your membership will be reinstated from Wednesday 28th July.
Casual visits can be purchased upon entry.
If you have any questions, please contact us team who will be happy to help.
Here is what you need to know:
- Group Fitness classes will recommence from Wednesday 28th July with limited capacity following the 8sqm rules.
- Health Club will reopen Wednesday 28th July and will be operating following 1 person per 8sqm rules.
- There will be some adjustment to our gym timetables, programs and locations of classes to keep these operating so please be patient as these are adapted.
- Our pool will reopen Wednesday 28th July
- GOswim lessons will recommence Thursday 29th July. At this time, it is strictly only one carer per swim students may attend. Where possible please leave swiftly after your class to minimize patron numbers in the aquatic space.
- mySA GOV app QR check-in is mandatory
- Masks are mandatory indoors and should be worn except when participating in exercise that causes you to be out of breath.
- Memberships recommence Wednesday 28th July.
To get in touch with our customer care team please complete and submit your details through our Contact Us page on our website.
Thank you for your patience as we work to stop the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe.
We cannot wait to reopen our doors and see you again!
Read more here SA Government Update
Frequently Asked Questions Expand all
What are we doing to minimise health risks in-Centre?
The Centre will be vigilant in implementing infection control procedures including daily cleaning in accordance with normal protocols, the promotion of healthy hygiene habits and will make hand sanitiser available for staff and patrons to use while using the Centre.
What information and advice will help our members?
For now, the best advice is to follow some simple steps to help slow the spread of the virus and to reduce the risk of infection.
Follow the information and tips to help improve your safety and wellbeing, from Department of Health website
If I have or am undergoing a period of self-isolation, what happens to my membership?
If you are showing symptoms or have been recommended by a Health Professional to self isolate, you should be staying at home and minimising contact with others. Please contact the Centre team to discuss managing your membership where you are uncertain of your options.